9.3.11

Chicken and bread balls


My DH and kids hate leftovers. They are averse to anything taken from the fridge. The good thing is that they get to eat fresh food everyday and well, the negative side is that I have to cook everyday!!! Well, I had some leftover chicken roast in the fridge and this is what I did with it for their evening snack. Psst psst... they didnt know it was made with the chicken roast they had for dinner yesterday!!!! Almost like meat rolls....



Chicken Roast- 1/4 cup
Bread Slices: 4
Egg beaten: 1
Bread Crumbs: as needed

Powder the chicken roast and the bread slices.
Mix both and make balls out of it.
Dip it in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs
Deep fry till brown.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.



5 comments:

  1. That looks really yummy and a great use of leftovers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rolls, looks tempting! Good idea with leftover chicken roasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some bread rolls 2 days back..This is a super-easy recipe..and the bread balls look absolutely yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a wonderful recipe. I'm sure the kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete