11.3.11

Award

The first thing I did this morning was log into my blog and guess what I see... an Award...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! My very first award... Started this blog in 2009 but was very lazy..... became active only from 2010 December and from then only I started posting the pictures...till then it was just recipe alone....
Thankyou so much Vimitha of My culinary trial room .. Iam on cloud 9.


Now I have to pick 15 bloggers to pass this on to....

Asha of Atastychallenge
Reshmi of Leckerandyummyrecipes
Maya of Yummyteam
Sangeetha of Kothiyavunnu.com
Tina of Kaipunyam.com
Swati of The weekend epicurean
Neenu of My experiments with cooking
Fajeeda of Faji's Hot Pot
Shn of Mishmash
SheenaBabu
Ayeesha of Taste of Pearl City
Priya of Now Serving
Jay of Tasty appetite
Sarah of Vazhayila
Savitha of Savitha's Kitchen

O my God, it doesn't end here...wanted to give so many of you.... so sorry, can pick only 15...
Now to the rules

1.Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2.Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to keep the ball rolling.

3.Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post]

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! Thanks a lot for passing it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sojo! Am super excited coz you have given me my first ever blog award :) Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on ur award :) First time in ur wonder ful space. I too got this as my first award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many many congratulations Sojo ! and thank you so much for passing it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on ur award and thank u for passing it to me.u have a wonderful space.glad to follow u dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations dear ,and thank u very much for passing these awards to me.u have a wonderful space.glad to folow u.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats dear and wish you many many more such awards :) Thank you SOOOO much for passing on your very first award to me - How very special is that :)
    Please do continue to visit my blog dear and follow dear - I am your # 26 :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sojo, how wonderful it must have felt to see the reward of your efforts first thing in the morning, huh. I can imagine the excitement. Congratulation, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award .U have a lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on ur award..u do a g8 job n ur blog...

    Sojo, I ve no idea hw to accept the award... any particular procedures for ths...I read the 3 points down..i wl do tat..bt pls tell me..hw to accept an award...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Sojo. You deserve lot more...

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on ur award n thanks for ur comments in my blog. happy 2 follow u

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats and wishing u many more to come..Keep rocking dear!! Thx for sharing with me...very happy to receive it from u:)

    ReplyDelete