29.3.11

Award!!! and Iam in 7th heaven!!!!!!!!!

Well, what do I say? Don't know what I did to deserve all these awards...Such a great honour. I would love to thank Vimitha for being such a sweetheart and passing this on to me.




Now 7 facts about me:

1. I have menu panic when I have guests for dinner.

2. Iam an animal hater... I know u guys would want to throw stones at me...but can't help it!!!

3. I can't draw or paint. My 5 year old is much much better than me!!!

4. All my life I hated children...well, till the day I miscarried my first one... after that incident my whole life turned 360 degrees and now I just love em like crazy!!!! Sometimes u learn it the hard way!!!

5. As a child, wasn't allowed to watch television much...so at school, I wouldnt understand anything my frens talked about that particular show or whatever!!!!

6. I love to watch Friends reruns....and also FullHouse!!!! n number of times

7. I love chocolates and even steal my kids choco bars!!! I know...bad Mom....

Now to the passing on ceremony... This goes to:

Archana Vivek of My Culinary Endeavours
Jessica of Portuguese girl cooks
Elizabeth of Cooking Finland
Denise of Epoch Recipe Box
Swetha of Our Cherished World
Shubhash of kuchmeredilnekaha
Maria and Lisa  of The art of two tarts
Nancy of A recipe a day
Nicole of The galley gourmet
Bobbies baking blog
cookin with goodlookin
Jay of A tasty appetite
Asha of a tasty challenge
Fajeeda of fajis hot pot
Reina of Is It Bloggable?

Rules:

1.Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2.Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to keep the ball rolling.
3.Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post

4.Write 7 facts about u

12 comments:

  1. Dear Sojo,
    Congrats dear..very interesting to know more about you..Wishing you all success..!
    Thanks for your encouraging words and for sharing the awards with me..:))
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear...You deserve lot many more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your awards! your blog is very cute and I saw a lot of good recipes! Now I'm curious of trying them! greetings from italy! simona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear...great to know about you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sojo-
    Hello and nice to meet you. Congratulations on your award. I am flattered that you have passed it on to me, but my blog remains award free at this time. Thank you and happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on ur awards dear and keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats...Another Award is waiting for u in my Blog
    Collect it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooopss... I'm damn hungry now and I guess, it was a bad idea to look at your blog now :) .. I'm drooling drooling... perfectly done!

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog Sojo. Thanks for giving me these awards. I have an Awards / Recognition page where I display all my awards. I have displayed your awards there.

    ReplyDelete