24.3.11

Strawberry Pudding



I had some fresh strawberries in the fridge and a packet of strawberry jelly. And guess what I did, yes, exactly what I did with my pineapple jelly packet two weeks back!!!

 

Fresh Strawberries: 400 gms
Water: 1/2 cup
Sugar: 11/2 cups.

Chop the Strawberries and boil it along with the sugar and water till it is thick and cooked well.
Pour it onto a dish, spread it and keep it in the freezer while you make the custard.


Strawberry Jelly Packet: 1
Milk: 500 ml
Sugar: 4 tbsp
Egg yolks: 3


Whisk the egg yolks properly.
Whip egg whites till stiff.
Boil 250 ml milk with 6 tbsp sugar.
Take a ladle of the boiled milk and mix it properly with the whisked egg yolks.
Now pour the mixed milk and yolk to the boiling milk stirring continously.
Now add the ingredients of the Strawberry jelly packet and stir till completely dissolved.
Turn off the stove and add 250 ml cold milk.
Fold in the egg whites.
Take the dish with the Strawberry layer from the freezer and pour this custard over it.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Cut and Serve cold.





6 comments:

  1. Wow tats very yummy i love it n love strawberries..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm hmm... Yummy, yummy... I bet it has a really good Strawberry flavor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healthy perfect Dessert yaar!Adipoli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flavor of strawberry... That looks so very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them.I have also tried strawberry pudding.yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious and colorful dessert.

    ReplyDelete