11.4.11

Award..and loving it!!!

I really feel like a kinder gartner each time I receive an award!!! really love it and Iam all smiles :)
Deepa of hamaree rasoi has passed on this award to me...Thanku so much Deepa.


and sheena of Sheena Babus Kitchen has given me this award... Thanq sooooo much, sweetie..



Ive already posted 7 facts about me... so heres some other facts....

1) I badly want to reduce 5 kgs, but cant say NO to food
2) Which means, my shopping is never complete without Galaxies and Mars and also Twix
3) Which I compulsorily have after dinner
4) I am a big Mohanlal fan from when I can remember....but now I like both Mammooty and Mohanlal and cant decide whom I like more... Ok... I admit... I like Mohanlal more.. or is it Mammooty? seriously cant decide.
5) I also like Kamal Hassan and Rajni Kanth and Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bacchan and Amir Khan.. but Mohanlal will remain my all time favourite...
6) I love waking up to a squeaky clean Apartment which is a luxury these days with my kiddos...but still I try my very best.... and succeed 40 percent of the time...and how did I come up with that maths...dont know!!!! :)
7) I can have Kerala red fish curry with almost anything and everything...I even eat it with Banana fritters... now can u beat that??????? which reminds me I still havent posted the recipe of my favourite food!! meen kudampuli itttu vevichathu aka red fish curry.

These Awards belong to each and every1 of u.... You are all amazing cooks and I love reading through all your recipes.... Iam allowed to pass it on to only 15 of u... so heres the list..


All u have to do is:
1.Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2.Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to keep the ball rolling.
3.Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post]
4. State 7 facts about u


18 comments:

  1. congrats dear for ur awards and wish u many more !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words and award..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on all ur awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sojo, Congrats on the well deserved award! You have a beautiful blog:)
    Many thanks for remembering me while sharing the award! I accept it gracefully:) will soon post them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and wishing u many more .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sojo and such cute facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same pinch ...mohanlal...and meen curry!!!! ho randum orikkalum vittu kalikkilla...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw christian brothers 2 weeks back in a mallu theatre here and gal it was so full of mohanlal fans and i liked every moment of it with so much noise...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and enjoy your awards dear!
    It was to know more about you :)
    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey!! Congrats on that harvest of awards! :)

    Thank you so much for following me! Loved your blog- you've got yourself a loyal follower too! :)

    PS: You are in Egypt! How cool is that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving it to- seeing all your awards and remembering how you deserve every single one of them!

    Hey, we have lots in common: twix, galaxy, mars, meen mulakittadu, the cleanliness bit and struggle with kids around, mohanlal/mamooty confusion...! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the awards you have passed on to me! And sorry for the delay in replying!

    You have a wonderful space here...! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey soj u doing a good job and me regular follower of ur blog to lazy to post comments .

    why the hell do u want to reduce u already size zero :)
    how to u keep up with taht figure when u claim to be eating (soj if its a well kept secret then mail me the details :)) would love to eat and stay trim like u

    clean with kids if u do 40% great

    kerala meen curry thats become my fav food once i got married ( pvn has a soft corner for anybody who cooks it to his perfection )
    i haven't reached it


    well remember college days going to see laleetan

    ReplyDelete