29.12.10

Honey and Oats cookies

Its the holiday season and Iam feeling guilty eating all the cakes, fried snacks, rich meals.... Days later and Iam still guilty but hungry too which makes me to reach out to the unhealthy chips and pastries... and even if I buy digestive biscuits from the store, it sure contains sugar and maida..so I thought I will make my own healthy snack.. This is my own recipe...  and it came out well and Iam not at all guilty snacking this coz I know exactly what it contains.


Instant Oats: 11/4 cups
Whole Wheat Flour: 3/4 cup
Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
Honey: 5 tbsp
Butter: 1/4 cup

Heat a non stick pan and boil 2 tbsp of water and place the butter on it and switch off the stove after a few seconds. Easy way to melt the butter!!!
Mix all the dry ingredients proplerly and add the melted butter and honey and mix well.
In tablespoon proportions, place on a greased baking tray
Bake in a preheated oven at 230C till golden brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment