8.7.15

Spicy Tasty Crab Masala


Ive posted Crab masala recipes before. This is also a very tasty preparation. I got this recipe long back and since Ive already posted crab roast recipes before, I wasnt sure if I wanted to post again!!! But anyways, I clicked pictures. And when I tasted it, I was sure this was going in my blog. My husband gave me full marks... :) :) :) So here it is. Now this recipe is gonna be a regular in my kitchen.



















Crab: 1 1/2 kg cleaned

Onion: 4 thinly sliced.
Heat 3 tbsp oil and saute the onions till slightly brown.
Add a tbsp of ginger garlic paste and saute till it is a nice brown.
Now add 
Chilly Powder: 2 tsp heaped
Coriander powder: 2 level tsp
Cumin Powder" 1 level tsp
Garam Masala: 1 level tsp
Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
 Saute till oil oozes out onlow flame. keep sprinkling water so that it doesnt stick to the bottom.
Add 2 chopped tomatoes, keep the flame on high and saute till it is all mashed up



Now add the cleaned crab, 2 cups water, required salt and let it get cooked on medium flame.
When all the water dries up and masala is coated, take off fire and garnish with coriander leaves.
Enjoy!!!!!






















1 comment:

  1. Love the crab curry.. we don't get nice crabs here.. always I have them when I go to India.

    ReplyDelete