4.2.09

Spinach-Lentils curry

Oyen, I really don’t feel like blogging… actually if I get a pillow now, I will sleep off… but I have to do this for u…. especially after seeing u eating the spinach dal curry for lunch. I really felt happy coz when I was ur age I hated both dal and spinach…actually only recently have I started eating spinach and this tastes wow!!!!!!!!!




Ingredients:
Palak- 1 bunch
Dal - 1 cup
Green chillies_ 3 nos
Garlic- 3
Ginger: 1/2 inch
Tomatoes:2 nos
Onion: 1 chopped fine
Mustard, oil, dried red chilly

Method:Chop the palak, sprinkle it with half a tea spoon of turmeric powder and pressure cook it with dal, greenchillies, tomatoes and garlic. In a kadai, heat oil and splutter mustard. Add the onions, ginger, dried redy chilly and when the onions turn translucent, add the cooked dal- spinach mix. Add salt. Garnish with coriander leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment